Your role is to ensure that the site’s facilities are kept clean, tidy and well stocked throughout the weekend.
Your role is critical to the smooth running of the initiation.
If the site becomes messy and disorganised the chaos ripples out and disturbs the container.
Your specific jobs:
1. Ensure that you know who the Facilities Monitors are and oversee that they are carrying out their role.
Facilities Monitor Role
- Cleaning and stocking all the bathrooms and toilets – inside and outside and in the camping field.
- Checking the outside kitchen and dining room after each meal to ensure that they are clean and tidy. If they are not, do what’s needed.
- Keeping the water urns filled up in the Dining Room and outside kitchen.
- Keeping the tea stations, milk and teaspoons tidy and clean in the Dining Room and outside kitchen.
- Making sure plenty of clean mugs are available at both tea stations.
2. Check-in with the Facilities Monitors at the beginning of each day to let them know who you are and what your role entails.
3. Ensure that all Facilities Monitors know where to find the cleaning equipment and products as well as toilet paper and bin liners.
4. Keep an overview of the bathrooms, toilets, Dining Room and outside kitchen to ensure that they are clean and well stocked throughout the weekend.
5. If you find that the facilities are not clean or stocked, check in with the facilities monitors for that day to ensure that they are attended to.